Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The new iPad


New iPad. I looked at the new features for the new iPad and it’s amazing how Apple engineers were able to produce this amazing product. The resolution that this new iPad is comparable to today’s latest LED HDTVs.  Which is one of the most talked features about the new iPad, its resolution and the speed of the processor.  I like to comment on this new gadget since people just go by the marketing and don’t realize the major upgrades.  Apple spends millions of dollars in marketing to advertise their products, but regardless of that they have developed quality products in the last 10 years and the products speak for them selves.  I am not a mac fan, but I have tried their products and I know they are expensive, but it’s worth it. I am a linux user and mac are linux-based, that’s why I decided to try apple products. Please check the following article where they talk about the new iPad  and give a pretty decent review about it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304459804577281472610072322.html#articleTabs%3Darticle

No comments:

Post a Comment